Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Two For Tuesday!

For the first time since I started Kyle Daily Photo, I missed a day. I had the photo, just didn't have the time to post it...So... here's two for Tuesday.

signs
I love the fact that the person who posts things on the city square billboard has a sense of humor. School's been in a week around here now... so obviously the important thing to know is the last day is May 24. I better start buying my Graduation gifts today!


---



Fonzie'z
Normally I'm not a fan of intentional mispellings (there was actually a place called "Karen's Kountry Kitchen" in town up until recently...that makes me shuddder) but Fonzie'z is kind of like a Kyle institution.

The name and look are very telling. It kind of looks like an old 1950s sock-hop greasy spoon... and for the most part..that's exactly what it is. Don't think about health when ordering a burger and fries from Fonzie'z... because the tastebuds will thank you even if your heart takes an extra "bump-bump" because of the grease.

Also, If you really want to know what's going on in the city, head on down to Fonzie'z in the morning and have a cup of coffee... just listen to the conversations around you. That's small town politics the way it should be, with a side of hashbrowns.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...